Globofleet Ltd is the UK and Ireland distributor of GloboFleet hardware and software, and has been in operating from GNBC since its opening.
GloboFleet products make compliance and management of digital tachographs much easier and more cost effective. Digital tachographs are devices used in heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) and passenger carrying vehicles (PCVs) to record driving times, rest breaks and other duties, mainly for the purpose of road safety… to help ensure drivers get proper rest.
Virtually all heavy vehicles across the UK, Europe and beyond are covered by international regulations, and it is the operator who is responsible for compliance.
In the past, digital tachograph data was notoriously difficult to interpret, to spot infringements. Regular patterns of non-compliance might need changes to driver shift patterns or delivery routes, for example, to ensure that infringements are not systematically forced onto drivers.
Transport operators can make use of digital tachograph data not only to avoid fines, but to optimise staffing and fleet management.
What makes GloboFleet products different?
– fully compliant with all relevant UK and EU regulations
– tens of thousands of systems installed and in daily use
– low cost, great value hardware and software
– no monthly subscriptions, free updates
– simple enough to eliminate training in most cases
– can be used with all major manufacturers of digital tachographs
– no need to pay agencies to interpret the data
See www.globofleet.co.uk for product details.